Chilepepper and spice

Hot food can be really cool.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Little Bangkok, Linköping, Sweden

Little Bangkok in Linköping Sweden is a great place for thai food, but they don't have a web site or the menu online, as far as I know. What I do know is that people searching for them have ended up in this blog! Greetings, Linköping! Anyway, I have scanned the menu and here it is. I wish it was this easy with the lunch menu also, but no, have to take a chance there but everything tastes great so it's not really a problem. Just enjoy!

Vegetable, map and opening hours
Appetizers, beef
Chicken
Noodles, seafood, wild things

2 Comments:

At 6:24 AM, October 31, 2005, Blogger Shelly said...

I like the new look...cute! Also I just noticed things you miss...Del Taco, I totally forgot about that place! I ate there a few times when I lived in Arizona...it was not to bad, much better than Taco Bell ( YUCK! )
We dont have Del Taco in this part of the country :(

 
At 9:47 AM, October 31, 2005, Blogger A said...

We don't have any taco fast food places in Sweden at all. It's just burgers, burgers, burgers. And hot dogs and kebabs :-)

I really miss being able to buy a quesadilla as a snack. One of our burger chains does have something they call quesadilla, but it's really strange. Tastes good, but it's not quesadilla...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home