Chilepepper and spice

Hot food can be really cool.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Hot Sauces

First row from the left:
Dave's Insanity Sauce, Dave's Roasted Garlic Sauce, Tiger Sauce (is this really a hot sauce? Really?), Tabasco Chipotle, Tabasco Habanero, Cholula Hot Sauce, Blair's Sudden Death Sauce, Blair's Possible Side Effects Sauce, Jump Up and Kiss Me Sauce, Jamaican Hell Fire Sauce
Back row from the left:
Huy Fong Sriracha Sauce, Lucullus Sweet Chili Sauce, Heinz Chili Sauce, Unknown Sriracha Sauce

There is something special about hot sauces. Normally the ones we use the most in all kind of ways are the fairly mild chile sauces, like Heinz or the Sriracha sauce from Huy Fong or the Sweet Chili Sauce that is great with almost everything, especially everything woked. But still we tend to buy other hot sauces when we get the chance. Really hot sauces. Amazingly hot sauces. These are the sauces I found in our kitchen... A favourite is the Jump up and kiss me-sauce. Great with omelette! Try it!

2 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, October 12, 2005, Blogger Anne said...

Oh, where where where to find chipotle anymore?? I'm *dying* here since Santa Maria discontinued their chipotle paste. I have some ground chipotle, but I want it liquid.. absolutely indispensable in most of my risottos.

 
At 9:59 PM, October 12, 2005, Blogger A said...

I guess you mean the Tabasco Chipotle? Well, we got it as a gift from Jonas Borssén and the Chilepeppar society some years ago at the "Det goda köket" fair in Älvsjö, but we think they sell it among the other tabasco sauces now. I THINK I've seen it at Ica Maxi.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home