Chilepepper and spice

Hot food can be really cool.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Not so hot enchiladas

Yesterday my parents visited for dinner, and I thought we should introduce them to some mexican food. They don't like to eat with their hands, so no fajitas, no tacos, no quesadillas... hm... enchiladas! And they are not really used to our normal level of chile, so... not so hot chicken enchiladas it was. Well, for us at least. I really don't know how hot they thought it was, but they seemed to like it. No picture, the chef was in a hurry.

And after the chicken enchiladas we had bananas gratinated with nuts and brown sugar, served with vanilla icecream. Yum!

1 Comments:

At 5:59 PM, January 18, 2006, Blogger Shelly said...

mmm I love enchiladas! I usually make red enchiladas, but one day I am going to try green! I had them once in Arizona and they were AMAZING!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home