Chilepepper and spice

Hot food can be really cool.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Hi, it's me again...

Sorry for the very few updates recently. We've just not had the time. We've both been working like crazy, and I have had my thoughts occupied with a totally different not at all chile related matter. I've quit my job! Well, I have had some meetings and been very nervous, but so I was offered a new job with better salary and great posibilities, so yesterday I resigned my old one. The actual quitting will be sometime next year though. Then I'll start working at Migrationsverket in Norrköping, at the Information Technology department.

And now what, maybe more frequent updates about a chile christmas? Nooooo! Now this blog will take a winter break, because we are going away on a holiday. Far away. We'll tell you all food related stuff about it when we get back. Maybe we'll find some hot kangaroo dish...

1 Comments:

At 6:26 AM, December 05, 2005, Blogger Anne said...

Cool! Congratulations on the new job! And have a great vacation!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home