Chilepepper and spice

Hot food can be really cool.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Some kind of salmon



Excuses, excuses. So, what have we been up to lately? Work I guess. Matli has been working a lot lately, evenings and everything, and now he's away for three weeks on business, skiing and more business. I have also been caught up by my work, and even more by my sewing and knitting. I wonder why I can't control my hobbies? It's always one of them that takes all the time.

I can't blog at all from my new work, and I can't even read other blogs during the days, so when I get home I try to catch up quickly - and then I try to stay away from the computer. I have a really bad neck and arm right now, so I shouldn't be doing this at all...

Anyway, we have had some nice dinners in the weekends, and I'll try to post some of them here, they are all in the camera, but with the chef gone (somewhere near Prague right now I think?) there will be no recipes. But still, maybe inspiration to someone. This is some kind of salmon with I think a hoisin sauce. I remember it was yummy!

Time for bed, work is calling early tomorrow morning!

1 Comments:

At 5:13 PM, March 24, 2006, Blogger Shelly said...

oh my that looks tasty! Hope you get to feeling better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home