Chilepepper and spice

Hot food can be really cool.

Monday, March 06, 2006

As new


Don't they look like new? Almost no lice left, much fresher bowls, new soil (totally new or partially new, depending on the shape of the old one). They sure look fresh and eager to produce new fruit. I did save a branch vith flowers on the HabaƱero Red Savina. I don't know if this was a good idea, but I'll give it a go. Maybe we can get some early fruit if it works.

There is already much lighter out, and that gives the chile more daylight hours, so probably they will start to awake from their winter sleep. I'll have to give them nutrition now. And really watch out for lice... I hate lice! Somehow it seems like it's impossible to grow chile without it. There is one way though, and that is to buy some lice eating insects. But I don't want insects in my house! So, that's not happening :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home