Chilepepper and spice

Hot food can be really cool.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Seeds


This week we recieved our chile seeds from Örtagården and today I have planted them along with some tomatillos, basil and cilantro. Now I'll will have to check them every day and give them love and water. I also have some fuchsias planted, which I never have done before, so I have to look out carefully this year. Oh, I also planted some seeds we bought in Australia. Peppermint eucalyptys tree and some wildflower. We'll see if that will work. To be honest I have too much other stuff on ny mind right now to really feel up to growing anything, but that might have something to do with the fact that there is still 30-40 centimeters of snow outside...

I thought I would have also replanted the chile plants we've kept over winter, along with some other plants, but I didn't have the time today. The seeds took forever to plant. So I guess I know what I'll be doing next weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home