Chilepepper and spice

Hot food can be really cool.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Foodie fabrics


I know, I know, I know... This blog has been sleepy for a while. The reason is that we've been really busy with all kinds of stuff. I worked the last day at my old job this week and will start the new one on Tuesday. Matli has also been busy with work. He went to Italy this Thursday and came back yesterday. In Europe we can do that, business trip abroad just for one night. Last weekend we visited family and friends, so there hasn't been much cooking going on lately.

But the major reason for the lack of time is that I'm totally caugt up in my new hobby - sewing! Well, it's not actually new, but I bought a new sewing machine some weeks ago and now I spend all my time by it or reading patterns and descriptions and such. I guess you know how it is when you have a friend who's really into something, and you start to talk about it, and suddenly it's just like a virus. YOU've caught it, and it's now not only your friend's obsession, but yours too. That's the case with me and the sewing :-) Everything is Linda's fault!

So, is this in any way related to chile? Well, yes it is! I'm gonna sew cushions to the six chairs in our veranda, where we do most of our chile growing and eat most of our meals during the summer. I'm thinking something patchwork style, but I just can't decide! There are so many wonderful foodie fabrics - in the US. Well, not a problem, I'll just order from the Internet. The problem is to decide. All fabrics above are candidates. Are they not lovely? I have to decide soon... My plan is to place an order this weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home