Chilepepper and spice

Hot food can be really cool.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Self dicipline? Nah!

Didn't find anything else to bake quick and easy, so I cheated. I made the shortbread cookies aven though they hadn't been overnight in my freezer. And it worked just fine! They're yummy!

I made three rolls of the dough, and now I have tried the first one. The other ones get to rest in the freezer a bit longer ;-)

They're not extremly spicy in any way, and I'll probably add more chile next time I'll make them (for sure, there is a next time) but the aftertaste is warm and full and very enjoyable! We ate them still a bit warm, first just the cakes and then with some vanilla ice-cream. Both worked fine. The chocolate taste reminded us a bit of Oreos, but with a bit more spice. Try them! They are easy and taste great! And we ate all of them... as I said, self dicipline isn't really our thing.

1 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, August 25, 2005, Blogger Anne said...

LOVE the picture!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home