Chilepepper and spice

Hot food can be really cool.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

"Chocolate chilli shortbread"

Today I was in the mood for some baking, and I wanted to try these cookies from a blog I sometimes read. Chocolate and chile is often a very good match, so I'm very curious about the result. Unfortunately the dough should be in the freezer until tomorrow, so no cookies for us tonight :-(

I hadn't read the recipe so carefully that I had noticed this before I already had decided to try them, so now I'm thinking if there is something else I could make, to get something tasty tonight! But I ran out of eggs and butter. So, what can I do. I have to figure something out. I want cake and I want it now! And I want something spicy! Have to go and check out the kitchen again...

2 Comments:

At 4:39 PM, September 06, 2005, Blogger Niki said...

Oh oh! So how were they? I liked the slight back-of-the-throat tingle they gave, but felt they really needed to sandwich something cool and creamy rather than be eaten on their onw.

 
At 9:01 PM, September 06, 2005, Blogger A said...

Oh, we loved them! We've had them still a bit hot together with ice creat. We've also served them to some friends and they have all loved them and asked for the recipe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home